Sunday, January 8, 2012

Abstracted Personalities

Yay!
I got permission!
lol.
Last night I was going to post the pictures of my roommates abstract art as well.
But they'd already gone to bed...and I didn't want to wake them up.
So I waited for today to ask them.
And they all said yes!
YES! :)

So here they are:

Kah's Pictures. -She did two. I like the first one the best out of hers. :) Though the second is cool too.




Ti's Picture: -Hers really deserves like 4 pictures so you can see it from all directions...but I didn't do that...so this time around you'll have to turn your head sideways to see it from a different direction. :)


lol I love her abstract painting. I just smile when I look at it. :) Its soo....bubbly and sugary...and happy. :D


And Kikay's picture. :) Awesome dramaticism



And...so you don't have to go back to yesterday's blog to see mine...
Here's the one I did as well! (though its only one view. To see it from all directions go to the previous blog. :) )





lol I love how different each of our paintings are.
They definitely show a bit of each of our personalities. :)
Now...where to hang them up?

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

-Oddly enough, my dream blended in to my radio alarm...so I don't really remember it, but the talkshow host was talking about Nephi...and events happening in the book of 1st Nephi...

No comments:

Post a Comment