Sunday, January 15, 2012

Never Let Me Wash The Dishes

Never let me wash the dishes....

...if you want to conserve water.

I have waaaaay too much fun with the sprayer.

And I hate cleaning the things (dishes) anyway.

So my solution?

I spray the dishes.

No scrubbing for me.

I use the Sprayer.

Which takes like three times as much water to use....

and hence...why you shouldn't let me wash the dishes.

Because I will singlemindedly squirt the same spot for two minutes straight to convince that one piece of stuck on leftover food that it really wants to go slip sliding into the sink.

But oh. What fun it is!

Especially if I add in....

>.>
<.<

Soap.

Yes. BUBBLES!!
EVERYWHERE!
X) hehehe

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was dreaming about the calico tiger kitty cat from one of the Psych Episodes. And I was trying to protect the cat.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment