Monday, January 16, 2012

Music DayDream

Day dreams have a glamorous job. They make things seem so much more fun and interesting and idealic.....when in actuality when it comes to doing the day dream...its rather tedious.
I've had the long daydream of a music game.
Where I get a bunch of soundtrack music from a variety of movies that I like.
Then have others try and guess what movie the song comes from.
It sounds quick and easy.
Its not.
Its tedious.
Because I don't want to buy just any random soundtrack song.
I want to buy a song that I will like to listen to, and just use for a game.
Its tedious. To listen to snippets of every song... And stressful since I give myself a dollar limit on the songs I can buy.
Still...I will do it....slowly and steadily.
I may have to take a different tract though.
And watch the movies, and listen to the song in the background and if I like the theme going along with the movie...then I'll buy it.
Or I'll do a combination.
In either case...
Its not going to be done tonight lol. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I reached into a cupboard in the bathroom and pulled out a mini....make-up case.
I opened it up...and there was more then make up in there.
There were mini bottles of usable shampoo and conditioner.  like half an inch tall.
Along with other self care products. But there was some odd things. Mini bottles of wine and vodka,
and even stranger....a list of different types of tombstones you can order and what you can put on them.
It was odd...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment