Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Cursed Class?

You know....I think that I may have unwittingly enrolled myself in a class.
That is cursed.

It would be just like the Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts.
Where no DADA teacher lasts longer then a year.

But this class....the curse is much faster working.
You see....tonight was my third class....and we're already on our third teacher of the semester.

And I have to wonder....if we'll be getting a slew of teachers every third day or so....for one will quit right after the other.

Here is what has happened so far.

I signed up for a class. I call it CCC.
Usually I sign up for a class because it sounds interesting, or I need it for the credit, or that hour worked best for my schedule.
I usually don't pay attention to the teacher.
-I do in institute, but in college courses....I didn't really have the option. I tried to avoid some teachers.
And often I don't find out the teacher until the week before school starts when i go to find my classrooms and get books.
Well...I saw that Mrs. Dawn would be teaching. I had had her before and I was actually happy to see that she would be teaching. Excited. I wanted to see her bright premorning rays.
So I showed up to this class....
It is a night class....the first clue that all is not well....who would want to take a night class?
So I wasn't too happy to go to this class. But I figured Mrs. Dawn would be the sunshine. For I liked her.
Yet...when I arrived.
I found no Mrs. Dawn.
Instead I found Ms. Sunrise. who had stepped in to replace Mrs. Dawn last minute as Mrs. Dawn....had a conflict come up I think.
Because I was so looking forward to Mrs. Dawn.
Ms. Sunrise....well I got off on the wrong foot with her. Because she was not Mrs. Dawn. Ms. Sunrise could do no right in my eyes. Her dress, her teaching style, her homework....all just...made that first class rather...unfun.
I figured after a couple of days and cooling my heels. That my opinion of her would improve.
And so it did the next class day.
I liked Ms. Sunrise. She didn't drive me crazy. It had been the disappointment of missing Mrs. Dawn that had put me in such a dark mood the first day of class. I was prepared to accept Ms. Sunrise as my teacher.
Yet today.
the third day of class since Monday was a holiday.
I saw Ms. Sunrise briefly, talking to other teachers in my classroom. I thought nothing of it.
Until Mr. MidMorning stood in the center of the class, and announced that he would be our new teacher.
Apparently Ms. Sunrise had quit.
Or so the rumor goes. Rumor says alot of things...I won't repeat them because I don't know which are true and which are just rumors.
But now. We have Mr. MidMorning teaching us.
....lol I like him already..just because he came upon our class so suddenly I barely was comprehending that Ms. Sunrise wouldn't be teaching us anymore.
Mr. MidMorning has given more homework...yet I should hold further opinion at bay....for I don't know if a Mr/Mrs. Noon will show up on Monday. ;) lol

We shall see if this is just a rocky start to the CCC class.
Or if the curse shall continue like it did with DADA. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was in a garage like area. And there were bottles of...oil and such. And there were these two men who wanted it. But I wasn't going to let them have it. So I threw the bottles out the window pane to the ground like two stories below. They rushed down to get them, I rushed down and grabbed a couple half empty bottles and ran. One of the guys pulled a gun and tried to shoot me. He kept missing, but it was scary...I kept running and dodging all around my neighborhood. Then he confronted me. Shooting at me. But the bullets kept missing me. And I realized. He couldn't hit me. I was safe. He couldn't hit me with the bullets. So I confronted him....
Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment