Friday, January 27, 2012

Over the Ice

So there I was.
1:59pm staring up at me from my clock face.
Class starting at 2:00pm
And I was not outside the classroom.
I wasn't even in the classroom.
No. I was a seven minute brisk walk away from my class.
So what did I do?

Yep.
Ran.

Grabbing my keys, phone, Ipod out of my pockets and holding them tight in my hands
-I didn't want them to fall out and break/ or fall down a drain, though if I slipped....we'll just not think on that possibility. :)

So there I was.

In a mad dash to get to class on time.
Down the stairs and outside I ran.

Made all the more dangerous....with the snow outside.
I had to avoid the grass because the snow had become Ice.
So through the parking lots.
On a constant outlook for icy patches.

lol I must have been a sight to see.
Running full out.
Racing the cars trying to find spaces in the parking lots.
Long hair streaming behind me.

But I made it to class!
At like 2:02pm

Great news!
The teacher showed up after me.
So I was still on time!

Woot!

But.

>.>
<.<
The teacher must have sensed that I was late to his class.
Because I ended up being the guinea pig today.
:) It was fun :)

lol....Now to still recover from that mad dash.

Double Mad Dash.
Kikay and I ended up running to catch the shuttle to get home quicker.

;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment