Monday, January 9, 2012

The Return

Its come back.

The black eye.

And before you panic.

Its not literally back lol.

I was sitting outside one of my classes today;
(school started today. Weee....)
And one of the guys from my previous semester saw me.

He came up to me, and asked "Do you still have your black eye?"

I was like "Huh?" It took me a moment to comprehend what he was referring to.

So he gently twisted my head so he could see my eye.

"Nope, no black eye!"

lol I grinned and said "Yah! Not this semester!"

And he replied. "I remember when you first walked into class last semester and I saw your black eye and I was like "What happened?!" I felt so bad for you"

lol.
Apparently to him.
I will forever be the girl who had the black eye. :)

Oh well. :) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment