Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Date

January 1, 2012.
HaPpY nEw YeAr! :)

This going to take some getting used to.

You know the one main thing I remember about the first little bit of the New Year?
I mean, after the celebratory stuff at midnight, but when one has to go back to school or work?

Having to remember to write the right year date now.
Its what I remember most about January and being in school.
I need to put the write date.
2012
2012
2012
2011
Oops...
2012
;)

This will take some getting used to. :)
But that's okay.
;) I have a whole year to work on getting it right.
hehe and then then process will have to start all over again but with 2013 instead of 2012. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Kikay and I ran into one of my.....idk.....
He was a kid I've known since Elementary school...named Jeff. -He was blonde.
But we ran into him in the High School...
Apparently something was happening and we asked him what he knew about it.
He looked around all sneakily like and said "I can't tell you here follow me."
So we did....follow him. Right into the boy's locker room.
Kikay and I were like :S O.o uhh...Jeff...I don't think we should be here.
But he waved us off and said that it would be fine.
That there weren't any guys here.
He walked into one of the changing stalls and beckoned for Kikay and I to come in so that he could tell us what was happening.
But before I could go in.
Two boys came out of the showers. -On retrospect I think one of them was Mike...a....kid I knew in High School. -Darker hair.
And they were like "Ah!"
and I was like "Ah!"
and they were like "What are you doing here!"
And then Jeff calmed them down.
I looked into the other room.
And I saw another kid named mike -blonde hair. And he was signing to a couple of other guys, talking at the same time.
I was like O.o I didn't know you knew sign language!
But he was signing oddly...I think it was like SEE or Cued Speech.
Before I got the chance to talk to him though....
I got distracted....
I think I was driving with Kikay in a car...maybe red..no..idk our color of car.
But on the side of the road by a corner was a guy, wearing a black cap facing backwards, and he was sitting in a red car making 'rude gestures' and saying stuff to the cars that went by him.
He did a kind of beckoning gesture with four fingers.
I ignored him as I went by,
Which he didn't like.
Because he followed me to my Grandma's house...
I was inside with Kikay...but it had the locker room type of feel too.
Anyway he was being mean, and I threatened to call the police.
-He had a girl sidekick too who was mean as well.
He shrugged it off as I dialed.
I had trouble though dialing 911 my finger thought the 9 was in a different place.
While I was dialing the boy dialed into his phone as well.
Finally I got the 911 number right.
And left the room to call the police.
There was a deeper voice on the other line "Who's calling?"
"Sarnic D-I-R-C-H-I Dirchi" I said "I need help, there is a boy harassing me--"
"And it was Brittany?"
"No Sarnic"
"Oh Sarnic what?"
"Dirchi"
It went on like that...
and then the voice said: -Phrase I can't remember-
But it basically made my blood run cold.
Because it was the phrase that the harassing kid had said throughout our conversation.
HE was on the other line using a voice distortion thing!
Somehow he'd managed to hack into the 911 calling system and prevented me from making a call!
So I went to hide...in a double bedroom between the bed and the walls using the cuby of clothes to hide me. But Kikay found me and soon after He did too.
I pretended not to care and instead focused on looking at the jewelry in the bedroom
Until I went to go help my Grandma with something,

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment