Monday, January 30, 2012

Ahead of the Curve

You know.
I have a knack.
A knack for being ahead of the curve.

lol I'm not really meaning the 'school grading curve'
Some classes I'm ahead, some I'm in the curve.

No....
I've decided that I'm ahead of the 'events' curve.

Here, let me explain. :)

I was moping a bit today.
Yep. Being self pitying and self centered, and all that lonely jazz.
Thinking about how I couldn't really connect with anyone today.
Because I felt more....for lack of a better word 'mature'
I'm thinking today's mopyness was from having to get up early.
But...
There is a factor in the 'more mature thing....'

Because it seems like I do things before other people....even if they're older or my age.
For example. A year ago, I took Anatomy.
This semester...everyone and their Mom seems to be taking Anatomy.
Another example...I took a Written Test back in the end of the summer and just took a Performance test.
This month...everyone and their Mom has been signing up to take/or just barely took the Written test....while I'm waiting on results from my Performance test.

There are other factors not really school related but still school related....where everyone...and yes their mom, seems to be having a 'tough year in college'
Upon further inspection....I've already had this 'tough year' a couple of years ago.

Soo....am I just ahead of everyone on this curve?
Probably.
lol I tend to do things at a 'faster' pace then others....in most cases....writing being an exception...it takes me a while to do that... ;) haha.

But...the Maturity thing....
It's not really that I'm more mature. There are lots of things I'm 'still' immature at.
Its more of.....I'm more aware of others then other people are aware of others....
And I feel responsible for them.
Responsible for what needs to be done.
Basically I take on the responsibilities....feeling more Mature....while everyone else still gets to be 'care free and leave it up to somebody else to do'

It's a Leadership thing....
And I'm super aware of the Leadership thing....due to spiritual things....and the like.
So in a sense...I'm more responsible.
But I'm pretty sure in other areas (like the....random fun curve) I appear to be behind the curve.

All in all...I'm probably pretty average.
Just like everyone else. :)
But for right now....I feel ahead of the curve.
Goal: Go find someone that's done something I haven't....and say 'Hey! You're ahead of the curve! Congrats!"

haha. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It had ended. Months of torment where I slaved away covered in soot slaving away only to be locked in the basement, where there was more soot...and evil flying flies that would try to get at my eyes so I lived terrified in a corner trying to keep the flies from my eyes until they would let me out again.
Well...somehow I got out.
I got rich.
And I had cool technology where the toy chevron cars....well I could shrink real cars to that size and tote them around.
I was free! Free from whatever spell I was under.
And I had magic of my own.
And I saw that fly, that would scare me to death because it would try to eat my eyes.
And saw that it had a human head that was small for its small fly body. The human head of a boy I once knew. Who was a bully. I couldn't fix what had happened to him, but I tried to give him compensation. I gave him money and a purple car that was shrunk as a kind of thank you as well.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment