Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Red Ninja

I was given an ultimatum today.
At Club Rush.

You see, I dropped by the Fencing Club table.
Because my sister is in the Fencing Club, so I was dropping by to talk to the people there, because I know them and such, and to support my sister.
Well...I came back a couple hours later.
For more support to the CharRo sitting there by himself.
After all...its rather boring to sit by yourself. For hours on end. So I figured I'd provide some company. :)

I should have stayed away.
Yet the tender hearted soul that I am decreed that I should go since I had nothing else to do....
Well...I should have stayed away anyway ;) haha

Because, CharRo has decreed.
The next time I step into the Fencing Arena.
He's making me suit up and
>.>
<.<
Go Fencing.

:S
The Fencers were even more....
Enthusiastic about me joining...when they found out that I'm....
Left-Handed.
Yep.
Apparently I'm a novelty
Left-Handed Fencers.
Dun Dun Dun
A CHALLENGE!
Haha.

Yep, I need to tread carefully now.
>.>
They could be lurking around any corner.
<.<
Waiting to grab me.
>.>
And make me into a White Ninja
White Ninja!!!   Okay...Red Ninja. Just because my background is red....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was...in a place...it seemed like an attic, but a dentist place and the dentist ended up pulling my right upper first premolar. :( I kept feeling the area, and I couldn't feel anything wrong with it. Like there wasn't a space where that tooth had been anymore.
Anyway, I went on a trip with my family. We were hiking in a mountain red rocks area.
And my view kept switching from 'map view' -the map we were holding trying to figure out where we were going. To 'land view' where I could see the mountains that we were trying to hike to...though they weren't mountains in the sense that they were mountains. They were landmarks, a..set of mountain shaped monoliths...I don't think they were mountain sized...though they looked mountain sized. Anyway we were going along a trail. A couple of trail guides stopped to help us. We told them that we were hiking towards the mountains, but we were actually trying to go over this way to see the arch...or petroglyph that has a hole in it....that had 'bear' in its title. Hunting Bear, something like that.
Anyway, we thanked the guide, walked back to our car to drive up to the petroglyph because that would be faster then hiking.
We reached a Y in the road and ended up turning up the wrong way. I told dad that we needed to go the other way in order to reach the petroglyph.
Somebody said that we could go this way...it was a loop trail.
I had wanted to see the bear first, but we ended up going to this....exhibit of sort.
Of spiders.
It was outside in a typical national park type area along a trail path.
We were there to see these...round spiders.
They came in Red and Yellows. They looked like circles with small legs coming out of them.
They might have been poisonous.
And I didn't want to get too close to them.
I didn't want any of them on me.
Problem was...was that they were all in the trees, and plants, crawling on the signs, hanging above me....yah....I was very leery. At least they weren't on the trail.
I had my camera with me so I used my zoom in screen to zoom in on the spiders.
I took a few pictures. But I was really paranoid about them getting on me.
I made my way to the 'end of the sanctuary' area. And came to this gate.
Apparently there were performances inbetween the spider exhibit and the petroglyph bear. And we couldn't take the 'short' cut until after the show....dealing with exotic birds I think....was over.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment