Saturday, January 7, 2012

Abstracted Relaxation

This evening my roommates and I had the opportunity to get together.
We made dinner and watched a few movies  -UP, Ever After: A Cinderella story, and Sabrina

But the best part of the night.
Was that we all did a bit of abstract art as well.
We had been talking about drawing abstract art for forever.
Right after my sister Kikay had to do a few pieces of abstract art for her art class.
It seemed like a lot of fun, and we all agreed to do it.
So we did it!

Here is mine: :)




























I thought you guys would want to see it from all directions. (without having to twist your head) Hence the four pictures of the same thing. -This is also because some things were drawn sideways on purpose as well and you can't actually 'see' it unless you turn the picture sideways.
:)

I really enjoyed doing this art project.
And like one of my other roommates said.
It was rather therapeutic. :)

;) Though...if you're looking for me to tell you what everything means...
You won't find an answer from me. :)
Its abstract after all. :D
Its no fun to tell you what everything means/symbolizes. :)
Its more fun to see what others see in the art. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
We were sitting down to dinner, after working hard and all together to eat it.
A boy with darker colored skin asked if we could pass the Cheesecake.
Arthur did so, he took the responsibility on and threw a round white thing..it looked more like bread dough to the boy and then to his mom and to his grandma while saying "Black people may like cheesecake with less chocolate chips, and white people may like them with a lot of chocolate chips, but we made it together and that makes this cheesecake great!" or something like that.
Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment