Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red Ninja Revisited

Some of you might have been wondering over a week ago...
When I posted a post titled "Red Ninja"
AndRIEclearlyDonlyNtalkedIaboutNaJWhiteANinja.

Hehehehehe.

Well....There was a Red Ninja hidden in that post.
And in subsequent posts where I mentioned the White Ninja. The Red Ninja Will Strike!
You see this duo of Red and White....
Are having a bit of a war.
So where the White Ninja is mentioned....because Sarnic insists on it.
There will be some Red Ninja commentary somewhere in the blog post. Lo there! I'm right here!

Good Luck finding it!

What is this war you might ask?

Well...you see I wasRgoingEtoDhideNaIWhiteNNinjaJinAmy background, because you know in the typing area of the blog posts....the background is white.
But then I realized....
on my actual blog, the background is red.

And so the war began. Its a competition actually, not a war.
White Ninja makes their presence known through the whiteish colored lettering I use on this blog. :)
Red Ninja...got jealous. But wants to stay more ninja and hidden. :)
I am NOT jealous!!! I'm the much better Ninja, that's all. I've set out to prove my point.
So there you go.
If you see White Ninja written anywhere....look for Red Ninja commentary somewhere else. ;) lol

Until you next see these words; or the Red Ninja
I'll be watching the leaves. because Sarnic can't find the Red Ninja
Enjoy the day! Don't forget the Night either!!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment