Monday, January 23, 2012

Letter from the Past

I just got a call from my Mom.

Apparently I just got a letter from myself in the mail.

O.o

In the split moment before my mom told me how this was possible....
I thought to myself.

Self....have you written a letter recently to yourself?
Nope.
Not recently.
I wrote one a while back...but I already got that one.

Then my mom said.
"Yah, it has a younger picture of you on the back and it says "Mrs. Call."

O.O
I got a letter from myself from 5th Grade?!
*blink blink*
I don't remember this!

O.o How can I not remember writing a letter to myself?!?!
(It's pretty easy actually, other things come up....)

And the worst part.
I WAS HOME like TWO days AGO!!
But no....this letter couldn't come then.
It had to come today!

>.>
<.<
Must... know what is in this White Ninja Envelope that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.....
I wonder if I was creative, or serious, or just plain silly. I think I was creative. Perhaps spiritual too. Sooo curious I don't know what to think! Oh.. RED NINJA! ;) haha.

Luckily...my Mom is going to mail it too me. :D
It should arrive in the next couple of days.
Because you know...I'm not patient enough to wait until the next time I go up to visit to get it.
No. I want it ASAP.
lol.
Because I want to see what little me wrote.

:)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a....bit of a race going on.
Where different groups were trying to sew these silk like pieces together -blue and white...maybe gold... into one huge piece for a parade in the institute underground parking area.
I could hear the timer counting down.
As we hurried about in our little groups to make something unique, but make it be able to fit all together in one long quilt thing.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment