Monday, March 26, 2012

Backseat Talents

Last night, I discovered a new talent.

I was over at Snap Crackle and Pop's house.
Eating food...
when Crackle began complaining that their wrist was itchy.
And no matter what they did, it was still itchy!

What did I do?
Yep.
I randomly reached over to their wrist.
And began to scratch it myself.
Awe, Amazement, Relief spread across their features.
Their itch was gone!

lol. I didn't really know what I was doing lol :)
I just reached...
so instinct?
It was pretty cool if I do say so myself.
Randomly doing something and it actually helping! :)

Speaking of helping.
I was so sleepy today.
Still am sleepy....and I'm probably not going to get to bed anytime soon lol.
Anywho.
I got to class today like 25minutes early.
I didn't want to go sit outside the classroom (because there was a class before mine in there)
Soo I decided to try out something I had heard other college students do.
I went into the back seat of my car.
And took a nap.
:)
Surprisingly.
It was really comfortable.
I think I actually dozed off there.
Until my cell alarm woke me up.
So sad to wake up :(
I wanted to continue sleeping in the back of my car.
Cooommmffffyyyyy!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Was rather creepy....:S Dark...lots of stuff going on...animals...a handicap girl with red hair...with an evil plan. Taking over something. I was running...

until the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment