Monday, March 19, 2012

C C Ceineritous

Do you remember my night class?
The one where I had three teachers within like the first week or two of school?

Well...
The CCC....
is out for revenge against me for some reason.
It's like I have developed some sort of block for that class....

In relation to homework assignments.

:S

For like the second time in a row....
I've misread the calender the teacher provided.
And ended up not having the assignment ready when it's actually due.

I think it's just because I was so excited for Spring Break...

and the week after Spring break is trying it's best to make me regret going on spring break haha.

Because the week before spring break, I thought an assignment due in the CCC was due on Wednesday of this week...but it was actually due before Spring Break started on the last day of class before the break.
While another assignment I thought was due later this week...was actually due earlier this week...

ugh...I think it's the teacher's calendar system that is throwing me off.
I keep assuming the assignments go in horizontal order by week.
Instead of vertical order by topic covered and possible assignment due.

My brain is shutting down!!
Oh no!
lol It must be a sign that I'm seriously getting sick of school...if I can't keep dates straight....
at least it's only this class that I'm having problems in....for now.
Though it tried it's best to give me problems in another class....
but that's a story for a different day. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Editor's Note: Post finished at 12:20am on March 21st 2012. Reason? Monday: Headache to the point of feeling sick. Tuesday....busy...but still awake! :)

1 comment:

  1. What is it with you and KiKay staying up till midnight and later? Geez... :D

    ReplyDelete