Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Restless Night of Barking

I had to take a test today...a Performance Test...a retake of it....cus I didn't pass the first time around, today.
Which meant that I wanted to get a nice good nights sleep so that I could be wakeful when I 'performed' today.

Well...I was wakeful, but not in a good way.

You see....when I want something...it usually doesn't happen.

Like a good night sleep.

No. Last night I was confronted with this!


Demon Puppy!

(I took this photo back in 2009 by the by and she's not a puppy...she's like 11 now.)


BUT!
It perfectly shows what I had to deal with last night!

You see...My sweet little demon puppy...spent
ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

growling.
barking.
snarling
barking.

And she wouldn't stop!

It was like she was possessed!

I took her outside to see if she needed to take care of business before coming back inside.
But no. She kept barking and growling, and snarling!

I don't know if I managed to get more then an hour's sleep at any one point because she would keep waking me up!

Hopefully tonight...she's not as bad....not that I have anything important tomorrow like I did today that requires me to get a good night sleep.... lol 

(I was awake for my test by the by. :) So I'm good...until I find out my results...)
  
Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My dream was pretty disjointed....
but I was at my brother's competition...helping him out, doing some sort of work, and I happened to look at my clock.
It said 12:48pm.
()_()
WHAT?!
NO!
THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!
My performance test starts at 1:00pm!
And I was supposed to show up an hour beforehand to do stuff! To practice!
Now apparently I don't have time to do any warmups!
Gah!
I turned to my mom in a panic and asked why she didn't tell me sooner that it was almost one!
and she said to me that I hadn't told her that I needed to be gone earlier.
... >.>
<.<
I'm pretty sure I did.
But anyway I dashed off running/driving...somehow arriving at the center pretty much on time.
To find that the guy in charge of my test was late...and the other person there...I was in a warehouse type place with metal stairs...told me that he was expected to show up around 2pm.
So basically I was still on time, even though I was late...
but I was still in a pretty big panic about the whole thing.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment