Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heavenly Climbingness

I looked out the window and what did I see?
A rockwall waiting there for me.
Spring had brought me such a nice surprise.
A rockwall to climb right before my eyes.
I can climb it up so quick.
It doesn't matter which side I picked.
It really really was so.
And that means to me!
Rockwall climbing makes me so happy!

So Kikay and I were heading to our car, in order to meet up with RoCharHanse
(is that a better nickname for you RoChar? :P)
And I was like "Let's cut through the library!"
Kikay was like O.o Why? If we go outside this way it's quicker to get to outer darkness and get in our car.
And I was like "But we can go this---"
And then I saw it.
Right outside the nicely cleaned doors of the end of the hallway (if you made a right turn you'd go up a hallway to the library building) 
Gleaming in the sun.
Like a bar of gold.
Was a rockwall!
I was like ()_()
Hummina hummina! MINE!!
But I was like >.>
No. I can't.

We have to go meet RoCharHanse (geez that's a long nickname for you)
I won't climb. I won't climb.
Then Kikay said the magic words:
"The sign says its Free"
Swoink! <.< ()_()
WELL OF COURSE I"M GOING TO GO NOW!
I grabbed Kikay's hand and dragged her out to the rockwall.
Telling her 'If there's a long line we'll just leave."
There wasn't!
I just had to sign a piece of paper and I was getting all hooked up.
Giddy giddy giddy ^^
I haven't gone climbing in months!
(mostly because it ain't free, and I don't have a pass anywhere)
(In case you couldn't tell. I LOVE ROCK CLIMBING!!)
I'll glady shout that from any echoy place you can find.
So the Army dudes...I don't know which department they were in. ROTC. NG. Army... but they had on camo-forms.
One of them took me to the left side of the four sides of the wall.
(this usually means it's the easiest.)
Hooked me up.
And let me loose!
20 seconds later I was back on the ground again.
No joke.
Kikay looked up to watch me just as I was coming back down lol.
Sooo exciting!
CLIMBING!!
And the 20 seconds didn't mean that I fell.
Oh no.
I climbed up to the tippy top and hit the buzzer button and was back down in like 20 seconds :D
(okay maybe it was 30...I wasn't keeping count)
lol but there was a guy in blue that was on the rockwall just to the right of me. And he was nearing the top. Well. I speed past him, hit my bell and was back on the ground again before he hit his buzzer/bell thing.
*giddy giddy giddy*
lol I don't think the army dude was expecting me to go up and down so quickly.
Because he didn't turn around until blue guy was on the ground again.
And he saw me on the ground as well.
He was like "Wow that was quick."
*giddy nod giddy nod* wellofcourseiitwasyougavemetheeasywall.  (I didn't say that outloud)
And I was a bit disappointed that my climb had ended so quickly. :(
But then he asked me the magic question.
"Do you want to climb again?"
"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is there any need to ask that question? (yes there was. but still. YEEESSSSS!!!)
So I picked another wall to climb.
He hooked me up.
And off I went!
Racing for the sky!
Only...
>.<
One of holder rock things...
MOVED!
I grabbed it.
And the tricky bugger basically went from facing up to facing down.
YES IT MOVED!
Which caused me to loose my grip.
And caused me to start falling.
Oh no! Second climb. I was already done! I hadn't reached the top!
OH NO. THAT WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
So with the tips of my fingers, I grabbed onto some rock holders.
And continued climbing.
So it was like 45seconds later that I touched the ground. Buzzer still ringing in my ears.
VICTORY!! ^^
And then. The army dude was like "Do you want to climb again?!"
Oh. How I wanted to say yes.
YES YES YES YES YES
But I refrained.
"I want to...but there's a line now." I said. along with something else...so "No thanks." I think it was.
I could have climbed 3 times. :) But then having climbed 3 out of the 4 walls...I of course would want to climb the fourth.
No.. might as well stick with two or else I'd be climbing all day. ^^;;
And Kikay and I were already late to meet RoCharHanse.
So regretfully I left my beloved rockwall.
And went skipping over to the car.
Happy that I had managed to conquer the rockwall twice. ^^ YAY!!

^^ Love me some Rockwalls ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

-the dream was one of those dreams that left me as soon as I sat up. >.< I hate it when they do that. It was a really cool one too! Though I can't remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment