Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cream Me? I Think Not.

Growing up, we all pretty much had our favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons we would love to watch.
>.>
<.<

And probably still love to watch.
If we're awake when that cartoon is on lol.
Well for years my favorite Saturday Morning Cartoon was.

Yu-Gi-Oh.

I was obsessed with the show.
Such cool monsters! ;) and some cute characters as well. (and some good story ideas)
But I liked watching the monsters come to life from the cards. :)

Yes Yu-Gi-Oh was my favorite show to watch.
And occasionally I'll turn on the TV on Saturday Morning and find it on still.^^ lol.

Why do I bring up this TV show?
Because of the card game of course.

I never got into Pokemon or Magic.
But Yugioh, again I loved it.
Why?
The monsters looked super cool! :D

-My favorite is Tyrant Dragon.
Then the Dark Magician. :)

Anyway, my whole family got obsessed with collecting cards and having duels for a few years.
Before it gradually faded out.

Well, within the past couple of weeks.
Kikay and I have rediscovered our dueling decks.
And our tins of cards.
And we've been dueling. :D

How did this come about?
Somehow RoCharHanse brought it up.
Saying he used to play...I think...I can't remember.
Yu-gi-oh came up at some point. :D
Kikay and I were like >.> <.<
^^; ^^;
"We have duel decks RoCharHanse!"
()_() You do?
"Yah! We'll bring them by next time we drop by home."
lol, needless to say. RoCharHanse ended up buying his own deck of cards.
-Sorry RoCharHanse...I still think it's odd you bought them online. O.o
lol, anyway, Yesterday.
After my Rock Climbing Sudden Adventure of Excitement!
We met up with RoCharHanse and dueled!

:D So exciting....lol though he follows the actual rules of the game.
O.o Not to say that Kikay and I don't...most of the rules he follows, we didn't know they were rules lol.
After all it has been years and years since we've played. Okay, not that long...but it's been a while.

I think it's been even longer for RoChar.
*shrugs* I don't know. :)
But anyway.
He came to our duel.
Confident that he would Cream Kikay and I with this newly acquired deck of his. :)

^^;; Ah. Silly Silly RoChar.
Kikay and I never got rid of our cards.
Our decks were pretty well constructed when we stopped playing.
(he didn't think that would matter...I'm still trying to comprehend this...)

So the results?
:( RoChar lost. :(
Then again, he was playing with a new deck of cards he hadn't played with before. (Marik's deck? I think it was.) So he's still getting the hang of how to play his cards when. :)
Kikay dueled him first. And after forever -because they both had defense monsters like most of the game. Kikay won.
My turn came up....and six minutes later...I had won.
I dueled RoChar again. And this time it looked like he would win....but I managed to still beat him. :)
He's improving every round though. So that's good. :)
Kikay told me that after I left (for class) that RoChar managed to win...once? twice? I can't remember...yah he won twice. :)
Because Kikay had evened up the playing field by constructing a new deck, so I hear. :)
;)

Still. I hope we continue to duel in the future. :)
It's fun to see my 'old card friends' again and see how cool they are! :)

And perhaps this weekend, if I get time, I'll make a couple other decks from my many many cards, and see how they fair against RoChar's deck. :) lol.
^^ This is going to be fun. ^^

I liked winning yesterday.
Why? Because I was getting tired of losing to Kikay lol.
I only win against her every fourth duel.
She's the one to look out for. >.> <.<
-Frankly I was surprised to beat RoChar...since I'd been dueling Kikay. I didn't expect my deck to do so well.
Thanks for bringing me back the confidence that I have a good deck RoChar! :)

I bet you'll win me next time around. ;) We'll see.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I ran my tongue over my two front teeth. And felt something loose. A chip. It didn't feel right. So I looked in the mirror. And one of my two front teeth did have a chip in it. The one that had been fixed at the end of last year. I could also see that there were more flapping pieces of my two front teeth. What did I do?  Yah, I messed with them. What happened? I ended up loosing the bottom half of both my teeth. :S
I was halfway freaking out because I didn't want to have to go to school with this huge gap in my front teeth because I'd lost the bottom half of my top front teeth!
--------I woke up for real, felt my teeth, and they were normal before falling back asleep--------
I was in a foresty type of area. Canyons, trees to climb, a valley. And my dad was there...he was in charge...a ruler? yah

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

_S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment