Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Soup to Fill the Empty Spaces

Wow...
I've just realized...
I've had like three...full meals...almost in a row.
When before this point....well I've been kinda eating like a bird...
or grazing...I tend to graze throughout the day instead of eating big meals.
But yesterday...I went out to eat at Noodle and Co.
I ended up eating like two bowls of noodles (or one regular sized bowl in total because I ended up eating half of two bowls...and those bowls...are pretty big. Almost like Zupas bowls...but I know to only get a half size bowl instead of a full size bowl.
Then today...the Institute had a woman's luncheon with Chicken Salad Sandwiches, chips, carrots, and a brownie. Yummy :) I liked the croissant roll it was on ^^ I need to still eat that brownie.
And then...
I got to have my favorite Chicken Enchilada Chili! :D yay for Zupas ^^
So I've had like three full meals in less then twenty-four hours....weird.

But here's a random realization about why soup is cool. :D
You see I was still kinda full from the luncheon.
But I really wanted to eat at Zupas today.
And due to Kikay's and my schedules...
We could only really eat about two and a half hours after my full meal.

But soup is good. :)
Because the Chicken Enchilada Chili...while it does have chicken, veggies, corn, and beans...is mostly broth.
And broth...can fill up the empty spaces in between the chips, carrots, and sandwich I had earlier. :)

I'll need to take this into consideration next time I end up eating two bigger meals close together.
Order some sort of soup for the second meal.
Because then you can still eat alot.
But not feel stuffed! :D
I hate feeling stuffed.
So today...my solution worked!
I recall it not always working...especially if you eat the soup first. ;)
But I think it would work if the soup comes second. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was helping a little girl out...trying to avoid people after her....
I got into a car....my mom was there...
I got out of the car, but instead of with the girl I was with my cat Flare.
And I was taking flare into different stores with me.
She didn't like the people, so I had to keep a tight grip on her to prevent her from running away.
But then I heard over the radio or the TV...that my mom had gotten into a car accident.
All thoughts of shopping and flare disappeared.
I went to go find my mom and see how badly she was hurt.
I ended up in a different...era...time...place...
where we were outside among the red rocks gathering stuff in preparation of some disaster that was going to happen or was happening....
i had my laptop case and a turtle purse with my money, and Kikay's laptop, and I was trying to find Kikay as well as my mom to make sure she was alright and not injured.
While consciously aware that we should be evacuating the area before somebody found us or some flood came....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment