Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Beginning of a Crazy College Trip

It's so odd to travel to a place on Sunday.
I mean that's usually the day you head back home if Monday isn't a holiday.
So heading out somewhere on a Sunday...
Well, I keep forgetting that it's Sunday.
I keep thinking it's Saturday or Friday.
Oh well ^^; it's still fun to travel away from the home place...
O.o it's like my first college trip.
Where I've willingly allowed myself to be part of the crazy college crew.
Lol I'm curious to see if we all survive this week without being injured lol
Cross your fingers. ;)


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi


Note: I wrote this top post from my iPod touch! So cool! :D


The Dream


The setting switched from my house, to the institute, to outside my house.
I was busy with the institute council planning and trying to get something together our trip most likely.
I was in my parents bedroom getting things together.
And one of the stake presidents was being shown around our institute building.
He looked the bedroom up and down and asked what this was for.
I said that it was to house....people...idr but they were church people. the president, missionaries.
Then my mom and sister came in. My sister was hanging up tinsel and wreath like things.
She was really wanting to get ahead on Christmas decorating.
I thought she was crazy.
We were standing outside packing, hanging more decorations...
when a racket came up behind me.
I turned and saw this whole mass flock of birds.
They were flying at us.
My mom called for us to duck.
So I ducked.
But that didn't save us.
As the birds flu over....
rain fell down...stinky rain.
Finally it was over.
We straightened.
Heard more noise. more birds were coming
oh no...I wasn't going to get rained on again.
Soo I dashed to my dad's truck and made it inside.
Avoiding more rain.
I looked out the window...and Jaedean from Yugioh GX was on a cliff face...dueling...but he was being controlled by somebody else. And whenever he set down a monster card he would shift into that monster and have to fight....he was terrified to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment