Friday, March 23, 2012

A Repeat Creepy Moment

You know....
I really like going to dances.
Especially if I know people there. :) That makes it fun to dance with them and not by yourself.
And there was another Dance at the institute today.
One that wasn't a date dance.
So you could just show up for fun!
I haven't been to a 'show up for fun' dance since the beginning of last semester.
And that was when >.>
The stalker showed up.

I don't know if I ever mentioned him on this blog.
But this guy...seriously could turn up the creepy.
He followed me all over the dance floor.
And when I tried to avoid him...and got just a bit distracted...
I turned and he'd be suddenly right next to me!
Totally freaked me out.
Like "constantly looking over my shoulder the next couple of days to see if he was standing there" freaked out.
But...I didn't see him again.
And I put the thought from my mind.

So I was excited to go to this dance and just have some fun :)
Kikay and I had only been there for about 20 minutes.

O.o
o.O
And there he was!
Asking me to dance!
The stalker!

>.>
<.<

Did I have a beacon or radar thing on me that caused him to hone in on me and approach?

Seriously odd.
And creepy. :S
What are the odds that he'd be in one of the stakes that was going to this dance?!

What was....different though...was that he didn't know my name....
I'm not sure if he recognized me or not....
I had my hair pulled back today.
I think last time it was down...

But...I basically danced with him.
And hightailed it out of there with Kikay and went to Brother Kett's party he was having instead.
^^ Such a better feeling at that party. We spent about the same amount of time at Brother Kett's house as at the dance. And I had a way more positive experience. :)

But now I wonder....
Do I have to avoid all dances in the future that aren't date dances at the institute?
I hope not lol.
But I do think that I will need to dance in the middle of the dance floor from now on and not on the edges. :S
That...or get a boyfriend... lol :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment:

  1. Sarnic, you do realize that KiKay and I can take care of him, right? :D

    ReplyDelete