Thursday, March 1, 2012

Odd man out, but Still In

Have you ever felt like the odd man out...but still felt like you're in?

Yesterday, I was with a group of individuals doing this and that.
And it came out...that everyone there was married.
Except me.

Which is really odd.
I'm used to there being a couple of married people in the room.
But with everyone there being married...except me.
It was like O.o
Huh?
When did you all get married?!
lol.
But oddly enough, I wasn't intimidated with the situation.
Since all of their spouses weren't present.
It didn't bother me much.

It was just interesting to note that they were all married.
Because what are the chances of that in a college town? :P

I still felt like I was a part of the group even if I don't wear the ring on my finger.
It was just another day with them and the information didn't change much.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves!
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a classroom, red rocks, house type area (the setting kept switching)
And I was fighting with this other guy.
Defending myself because he was trying to take my 'talent' for himself.
And I wasn't letting him have it.
We fought in classrooms, on a train....moving from one set to another.
I couldn't understand why he was after me and my talent...
But it was like a thingy where you can give and take talents.
So you can have a surplus of talents, that you can give and take.
And this guy was trying to take mine.

I also felt my front two teeth wiggle. I glanced in the mirror, and they were loose.
I mean like I could push them back with my teeth so i had a gap in my mouth.
I was panicking.
I couldn't loose my front two teeth! Not now!

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment