Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5:48

Do you expect weird things to happen on Leap Day?
I wasn't really expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen.
But something did.
It snowed for one thing....but that's not really odd in February.
But today...
at 10:48am.
I happened to look at my cellphone.
Just to check the time, and put it back.
But then I noticed something off.
It didn't look like a ten had stared back at me.
Sooo I pulled out my cellphone again.
And....the time was wrong.
O.o
How could a cellphone have the wrong time?!
I have no idea.
But by my cellphone it was 5:48 (idr if it was am or pm)
My clock was five hours off.
And I had no idea what I did to do that.
But when I went to messages and then back out...
the time had become normal again.

O.o
Is it possible for a brief moment...I was in a different time?
Who knows.
Perhaps something amazing was supposed to happen at 5:48 today...
lets see in the morning...i was sleeping.
In the afternoon I was driving Kikay to work...
and at 10:48am...I was just getting out of class.
Perhaps something will happen at 10:48pm?

I don't know.
But for some reason...5:48...must have been important on this leap day.

:) Soo Happy 5:48 of Feb 29th! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves!
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...I was dreaming about somebody being afraid of water...but I can't remember much more then that. :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment