Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lefty Hugs

You know when hugging people....
I've never actually thought...that there was a 'direction' to hugging.
But Kikay brought up the observation that she does 'lefty hugs' when hugging people.
Where she will go to the left when hugging people.
And that doesn't always seem to work out.
lol apparently she's almost bonked heads with a few people going to the right.
So are there lefty and righty hugs?
And why does Kikay...who is a righty Go to the left?
Well...
Our Mom is a lefty.
I am a lefty.
And we're the main huggers of the family ;) lol
So we grew up basically hugging to the left.

Do other people do that?
Hug to the left?
I actually haven't thought about it.
I usually hug to the left.
But I think its because I'm usually to the left of a person when I hug them.
lol So I guess I don't give them the option of hugging to the right.

So for those of you who hug to the right....I will need to see if you actually do that...
lol because I can't recall hugging to the right...unless it was a one sided hug....

I'll have to be observant from now on. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment