Sunday, February 12, 2012

Singing Lightbulbs

So a while ago. Like months and months ago.
Our light in our kitchen started buzzing.
It's hard to explain what the buzzing sounds like.
But it sounded like one of the lightbulb bar things was going on the fritz.
Because it came from the kitchen...
but the lights were flickering.
and they wouldn't always buzz.
It drove me crazy.
But....there wasn't much I could do about the buzzing thing.
Because it only seemed to happen late at night.
When the kitchen light had been on too long.

Well...apparently....
It wasn't the kitchen light.
You see.
We had a fishtank in the kitchen.
With a couple of gold fish and a frog.
-We're...fostering them....long story.
Anywho.
A few days ago,
Kikay decided to separate the fish and the frog.
Because the frog kept trying to eat the fish.
And she was worried the frog was going to kill the fish.
Soo she bought two new fishtanks.
And separated them.
So the gold fish were in one, the frog in the other.
But Kikay didn't want the frog to be lonely.
So she bought a second frog.
Well anyway.
Ti -our roommate.
Discovered one night.
That the frogs were 'singing.'

Singing? O.o Frogs sing?! Frogs can make noise?! Under water?!
I know..like if they're above water they can croak and ribbit and such.
But underwater...they're silent right?
Right?
Apparently not.

You remember that buzzing lightbulb I mentioned earlier?
Yep.
It wasn't the light bulb.
It was the frog! -Now frogs

They were the ones making the buzzing noise!

It made sense.
I heard the noise near the fishtank.
But since I didn't think anything in water, could make noise that could be heard outside of the water.
I never connected noise to fishtank.
I thought it was a light.
Even if I couldn't for sure pinpoint that it was the light.
I just assumed it was because the sink didn't have anything that would make noise.

So.
Moral of the story.
Frogs Sing.

:)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

The Dream

I was on a huge ship with my sister. Like a pirate ship. And we were floating down the river but it wasn't really in the river, we were in a canal looking thing above the river floating crisscross back and forth in the water. We were in a hurry trying to get somewhere.

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment