Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Law of Test Taking

Stupid Over Confidence.

It always comes back to bite you.
It always has a return policy of 'better luck next time'
The philosophy of "Support me and I won't support you."

I halfway saw this coming.

It's part of test taking.

If you think you fail a test....you pass it.
If you think you pass a test.... you fail it.
If you're so so about the test... then more often you pass sometimes you fail.

This past test....for Certification.
I was confident. Sure that I'd passed.

But.....
I failed.
All three components.
I was below standard in all of them.

And the worst part is.... is that I don't know how to fix it.
I don't know what I need to do to make myself improve.
They don't tell why you failed. Just that you failed.
And its singularly unhelpful.

So for the moment....
I'm going to wallow in the disappointment of failure.

And pick myself up in a bit. Whether it be in 5 minutes or 2 days.

So for those of you out there....about to take a test.
Be careful about your confidence level.
It's a fickle beast to tackle.

The only bright side to this...is that at some point in the future...something really good will happen that makes failing this test worth it.
Hopefully its winning a million dollars ;) haha.

Thanks for everybody who believed that I would pass. <3 <3 <3

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A husband and wife -looking like Jarrod and Brandi from Storage wars. Were on the run from a government agency that wanted to capture them. They had a young son with them, and the father threw the boy in the water telling him to swim for the opposite shore as the dad was captured. The son swam escaping.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment