Friday, February 17, 2012

Dear Concerned Reader Who Read Yesterday's Blog Post;



Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: I will not be posting for the next couple of days due to going on vaca to my favorite spot in the whole wide world! (*coughmoabcough*) I'll return Monday...or Tuesday. Have an awesome Presidents Day Weekend!

The Dream

I woke up to a call, where Brady, one of the guys who used to be on institute was calling to ask "Hey Sarnic...where were you? We were taking pictures...and you weren't there so we took them anyway, but.."
and I was like ()_() WHAT?!! I'll be right there!
So I showed up.
And Brady gave me a tour of the campsite, because we were in a medieval renaissance fair/ rendezvous. I'm not sure why we were taking pictures there, but we were...but I ended up in one of the Rendezvous stores. Where there were weapons, but I was more interested in the random stones I found in odd areas of the two store tent sized stores, There were different shaped rocks and I was trying to find one I liked. But I wasn't really feeling comfortable in the store... the atmosphere was off. And the knives he had hanging on the wall...were cool....cus they were designed and such...but it seemed like there was a dark air...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment