Monday, February 20, 2012

Dots, Spots, or... Ghosts?

So, there I was.
In my favorite spot in the world.
Taking pictures from my Ipod Touch.
And in a spare moment
I happened to glance back through my pictures while resting.
And found this.


A random blue dot.
Curious.
I wiped at my camera, front and back, to see if it was just a dot on my screen.
I didn't see anything. And the dot didn't come off the screen.
So for fun....
I turned the camera towards the same general area.
And snapped a picture.


Another blue dot! But it had moved.
:D Interesting :D
So, after a couple of other pictures.
I took another one. 

There it is again!
And it's moved...
I double checked the landmarks.
The dot moved.
I looked out in that area...
But I couldn't see anything reflecting.

Thus. The game began.
I started snapping pictures.  
To see if I could catch this blue dot.
And it moved into the sky!
Dun dun dun.
So after this point...the blue dot is somewhere in the sky. :)
Have fun searching! :)

It didn't work every time I turned my camera in this direction. I'm just posting the pictures where I see the blue dot.  


And it seems to be moving.
(the pict below is of my Awesome Daddoo :3)

Like I said, it didn't appear every picture I took towards the sun. It was like every fourth picture I took sometimes.


In any case, it made my hike more fun. :) Searching for this blue dot in my pictures.


Because I looked and looked with my real eyes.
I spotted cars with their gleaming tops far off to the right.
(they're not in any pictures)
But no shiny objects near the ground where the dots showed up.

And nothing this bright of a blue was anywhere in the area.  (the photo below is a repeat of the first photo so you don't have to scroll up again. :) )

In any case. I thought this was really cool! I've never had this happen before to me when I take similar pictures with my other cameras in this area.

I'll let you decide what the blue dots are.
^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I think they are trying to confuse you, Sarnic! The ALIENS! So...shiny...NO! Don't get pulled into...their...tra...too late! I'm sucked in!

    ReplyDelete