Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Superbowl Hearts

Happy Valentines Day!

Or as Kikay would say: Happy I Love Myself Day!

CHOCOLATE! ;) haha

And speaking of chocolate.

The guys in my Institute classes were complaining about not getting chocolate.

You see, the Institute passed out chocolates to the ladies of the school today. :)
You know, to cheer up us single ladies and let us feel the love.
lol....
well the guys in my classes...didn't like not getting chocolate.
In some of my classes the guys did get some chocolate -after all the ladies
in others....they didn't.
But end story. The guys weren't getting the chocolate lol.

And it was halfway bugging me. Geez guys have some sympathy. ;) lol.

So I cast my mind about thinking of a....something to say.
"Hey! Let the ladies enjoy their day!"

What did I come up with?
The superbowl.

Yep.
Guys. You had the superbowl last weekend. That was 'your' party. So stop complaining. You got to eat as much food to your hearts content. :) Valentines...its just a little chocolate.
So let us ladies enjoy the lime light! ;)

lol
And for fun I continued to figure out the Valentines  = Superbowl analogy.

Valentines.
You're either taken.
or you're single.

Superbowl.
Your team wins.
Or your team loses.

And that's about as far as I got in the analogy lol

In either case.
Valentines day...is a day of happiness or self pity.
Just like the superbowl.
And the superbowl was last week.

So bring on the Hugs, Hearts, and Kisses! ;) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment: