Saturday, February 25, 2012

He's Got An Accent!

You know how people seem to swoon
When people who are from another country speak in their accents?

I never really understood it.
Oh! He's from Spain! *swoon*
That one's from Australia! *swoon*
That one is from Britain *double swoon!*
He's Italian! *swoon*

Yah...I don't get it.
Or I didn't get it.
I could see how the accent was cool and all.
But...I don't know if I could just sit there and listen to one all day.

But the other day in my Institute class...
we had a new student.
-We always have 'new' students in my institute classes lol.
It seems like there's a new group of people every class.
Well we had a guy visiting with his roommates.
And the teacher had him introduce himself.
He was from Scotland.
And he had an accent.
But it wasn't...idk the viking accent.
You know know like the accents used in How to Train your Dragon
or in the upcoming movie Brave.
His accent wasn't like that. It was...muted.
And it sounded nice.
Like I could listen to it all day.

OooOooh
So that's what that is like.
I got it. :) lol
I didn't swoon though ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...was one I had had recently as well a week or month ago.
But now I can't remember it.
It was odd though....

1 comment:

  1. Accents are one of the reasons I'm so in love with Loki... just saying. I hope you don't mind, but I just had to say it!

    ReplyDelete