Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Staycation Tick Tock

And it Strikes again.

With a
Tick
and
a Tock
and a Tick
and a final Tock.

Yes. Another watch bites the dust.
...almost.

It seems like my watch is taking a Staycation.
I noticed this yesterday evening.
That my watch was half an hour off.
So I fixed the time.
Didn't think much of it.
But I glanced at it again and it was off.
So I watched it after fixing it again.
It moved once. And stopped.
So I messed with the dial.
It ticked twice and stopped.
It didn't stop permanently though.
Because when I glance at the watch, it moves.
but really slowly.
Soo it ticks and tocks and stops and starts over and over again.

Which means...
I need a new watch.
Again.
...or else a battery.
Guess I'll see. :)
Luckily... I have a back up watch!! :D lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment: