Monday, February 13, 2012

The Paitence of a Fork

How do you test to see if a person is patient?

(yes the ideas you thought off are really cool, but I'm going to say something different. :) )

You take them to a place serving soup.
(doesn't matter what kind, preferably something that has a bit of 'soup' to it)
Sit them down.
Place the bowl of soup in front of them.
Then.
Telling them they can't pick up the bowl to get the soup.
Hand them...

A fork.

And tell them to eat the soup with that.

O.o
What?! You say. It Can't Be Done!
Oh contra my friend.

I do it everytime. :)
At Zupas.

^^ yummy yummy soup.

-I've mentioned this before in the post called "Chicken Enchilada Chili"

Anywho.

I eat the soup there with a fork :D
Yep it can be done!
With the help of some bread lol :)

You see its a test,
to gauge how much soup I can eat with a fork.
How much I need to eat with the fork.
And then see if I can use the bread in such a manner that I don't need to use a spoon or pick up the bowl to get the rest of the soup.
More often then not...I succeed :) lol

I did it again tonight when I went out to eat with Kikay :D
lol.
Hence. The test of patience.
If I was eating with a spoon, I'd be done before Kikay,
but with a fork...Kikay always finishes before me -unless she's distracted.
So she has to wait.
And I have to eat.
And we both end up being there for a bit.
lol No I don't take an hour to eat it :)
I usually finish 5 to 7 minutes after Kikay finishes her soup. :)

So next time you get soup...perhaps try eating it with a fork. :) lol.

hmmm tonight I was considering the next time I go to Zupas video taping the process of eating soup with a fork.
But then I decided it would be boring. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My alarm startled me awake...but I had the sense I was dreaming of bigfoot....cus I watched bigfoot shows right before bed last night lol.

1 comment:

  1. Sarnic, have you not watched "MacGyver"? Bigfoot is real! Why would you watch a show where they are hunting him? ;D

    ReplyDelete