Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Moment's Dabble

It's rather interesting to be surrounded by people who are full of passion.
They care deeply about what they do or say.
And they aren't afraid of looking the fool or looking really awesome.
They're just so focused on why they are there, and how they can learn from it.
That they don't often care about what others may think of them.
It may be that in this situation they are surrounded by tons of people who have the same sort of focus.
They are there.
They want to be there.
They have a purpose to be there.
lol which means that a dabbler of me.
Feels rather awkward, amazed, and confused
When surrounded by these sort of people for a brief period of time.
Because I showed up to dabble. For a specific purpose.
And then to leave.
They were there for the whole thing.
While I was there for a pinprick of it.
So while I was a bit overwhelmed by the 'culture shock' of finding myself in a passionate group of people.
I actually enjoyed seeing the different type of people and interacting oh so briefly with them. :)

It was different. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a room, similar to a class room I think. And this man came into the room. I didn't trust him, and thought to myself that he didn't look trustworthy. Soo what did I do?
I tackled him to the ground.
Because he was untrustworthy.
I got his hands behind his back in a hold outside in the hallway and said for somebody to call the police.
-The guy was a terrorist. (maybe)
But after waiting a minute or two...no police had shown up.
I looked irately at the girls sitting by me and asked if any of them had dialed 911.
None of them had because they thought somebody else was calling them.
But finally we got the police to come.
And I was in a holding room...that had walls but the walls didn't reach the ceiling. So we were in a bigger room that was subdivided into smaller rooms.
I had the guy in my 'cubicle' of sorts since I worked for the police detective agency.
I was eating a dinner of rice and chicken, but I couldn't finish the meal so I gave it to the guy to eat.
But then...it was like the Joker's laughter came from the green pipe that surrounded the room -giving us our A/C and from one of the vents came a yellowish gas that was....poisonous in some way. I pulled the bad guy from the cubicle and moved about the room going from room to room to try and avoid the gas that would one at a time start pouring from the vents. We managed to avoid them and breathing through our shirts made it easier for the gas to not effect us.
At some point, the guy escaped, but I was still with him, but more as a prisoner this time.
He was joined by a few other people.
And as he dragged me to the bus or to the 'getaway' vehicle he said that he was going to talk like donald duck.
And I felt this certainty rush over me. He was going to be changed into donald duck. The girl, his partner in crime was going to be turned into daisy, and one girl dressed in black was going to be Minnie, and the fourth one...I think was going to be mickey but he reminded me of Captain Hook...with a peg leg and such.
(I think before this point I was in my neighborhood doing stuff like driving and such....but I can't remember it)
Suddenly out of nowhere this 'fairy godmother' appeared to stop the bad guys. And like I had expected, turn them into the cartoon characters and send them to a different dimension.
I turned away distracted for a moment, and when I turned back only 'Daisy' was there looking rather confused and with a lazy eye. As the fairy godmother led her to the portal saying it was for the best.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment