Friday, February 10, 2012

No More Plans

I hate plans.
No rephrase.
I intensely dislike plans.
Rephrase again.
I intensely dislike plans that involve other people.
Why?
Because they NEVER work out.

>.<

(huge over exaggeration.)
But it seems like it.
Because the last three plans I had with people.
Didn't work out the way they were supposed to.
BUT the plans involving me myself and I worked out just splendidly.

So maybe I just don't like people?
No...I like people.
I just don't like the process of making plans with people.

What happens?
We go over plans. Before the planned date. Like a week in advance in some cases.
I do my part.
Everything seems to be going splendidly.
I think its going to work.
And then.
WHAM.
Last minute (or that day a few hours before the plan was supposed to happen)
A nice wrench is thrown into said plan.
So that what I had in mind as the plan...no longer is the plan.
And I just sit there.
Confused.
Frustrated.
Really Annoyed.
And wonder...
were they not listening to me?
Hadn't I just barely said "I don't blah blah blah"
And here we are doing that "I don't blah blah blah" thing!?
Or, hadn't we agreed to do this that and the other?
But now suddenly they are doing that and the other,
and I no longer am part of the picture?

Was it my fault or their fault?
Did I not explain the plan? Didn't we remember it the same? Weren't we going to do this together?
It seems like that happens alot....I tell people the plan....
but then they somehow hear another plan...so they do this with that part of their plan because they didn't think our this's needed to happen at the same time but that we could do that and the other together.

ugh.
So in the end, I'm left scrambling to try and make it all work out in the end so that the wrench in the plans isn't so much of a wrench, but because of this one wrench, I know I throw wrenches into other people's plans. So in the end...there are a lot of us frustrated...but not all of us.
Somewhere out there the original person is just happy with their plan that wrenched every one elses.

This is why....
I don't like plans.
Or detailed plans.
I don't like plans where I need to rely on other people.
That is the key.
hmmmm
Soo if I make plans where my plans go and nothing changes....
meh...I don't want to be a conqueror. nor a tyrant.
Sooo
I'm stuck.
Make plans where I don't have to rely on people...and not have fun with people.
Or make plans where I do, and end up having those plans change due to a miscommunication between our sides.

>.<
Yah...I'm going to stop ranting on paper now.
And just continue the dialogue in my head.
:)

In any case. I should avoid plans where I need to rely on other people because  it seems like people are unreliable.
Or...I need to be more vocal in my plans and repeat them more often then I think I need to....so that there is less of a chance of miscommunication. (It will still happen though.)

*sighs*
I guess I need to work on that second one.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My sister, mom, and I
Were in a haunted house.
A warehouse maybe.
With tons of random doors hidden in the paint, that if you found them, went into a different area of the haunted house with a whole new cast of creatures and such to be frightened or awed by.
I think there even was a flower scene similar to the "It's a small world" ride at Disney World.
So the three of us went through the haunted house, running in some areas, trying to help build up the area in some others. Avoiding wet paint in others.
But we came to the grand finale.
Which involved the Scooby Doo van and a huge tank that was as long as a bus maybe two, and this whole dramatic 'kill the monster!' act out scene, where the 'helper' to the mystery crew in the van gets 'killed' by the tank when the tank crushes down on another van with the monster inside of it. It had fireworks and explosions and gasps of surprise......

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment