Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh the Wavy Blue

The Red Rocks

They're my favorite place to go out of any place I could go to.

Why?

Well....I get such a 'zen' feeling there.

Depending on what I need, I can find peace, or energy.

I guess you could say that it's a place that speaks to me. :)

I love it there, and I'm always sad to leave.
I feel like I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like there.
lol. If I had my way, I'd probably relax in the same area of red rock for an entire day and would only reluctantly leave when the moon was rising and the sun had set.
Only to return the next day to a different red rocks area in the same general area, to spend all day there.
Ah. I really need to take a week's vacation there. :D

And this time around. I could actually 'see' the nice calming energy. :3
lol. If you look in photo one and three you can see an Indian head in both of them.
okay. not in person.
But I snapped a photo.
Using my Ipod Touch camera. (and just pointing and clicking)

And it's become my favorite photo. :)
(I made it X-Large just cus it's my favorite :3)


Did you see the ghost in the tree? A hint. He's near the top of the tree. but not the tippy top.
It gives off...that peaceful vibe.
I just like to look at it. :)
(look it's the same blue as that random blue dot in yesterday's post!)

These blue lines showed up in two other pictures.


In case you were wondering...yes that's my Daddoo without the sun behind him. :)
The picture above is actually a picture I took before I took the picture of the blue dot. It was only three pictures later that the blue dot appeared on my screen.


Can you see the Indian ghost head in this one? He's in the tree as well.
The blue lines are fainter in this one, but you can still make them out. :)

The first one is my favorite though. :) Such bright blue colors. ^^
So peaceful/ or energizing.
Ah. Such cool pictures!!
The Red Rocks.
I need to go there more often.
They're the best place to go to recharge for me. :)

Until you see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Peter Pan. Like a White Ninja, coming home from a victory party for completing a mission, came back to London after rescuing his children from Neverland's Captain Hook.
(Can you tell I watched Hook before going to bed? ;) lol)
He (looking like Robin Williams) knelt down in front of the Grandmother Wendy.
And asked something.. (I can't remember really :( )
To have a ritual done because he was finished. he'd done his mission.
So Grandmother Wendy spoke the words in a warehouse feeling type of place with lots of shelves and boxes of stuff.
She basically bound him to something or another...
But the general idea was...
that Peter Pan...would age in reverse. He wouldn't get older. He no longer wanted to get older, or be a part of the family. He'd done what he was supposed to do and he wanted to rest.
So...we watched my family and I, as he got younger. And younger. And younger.
We were doing other things at the time...mostly just sitting in the living room and chatting, glancing over at him every now and then noting how much younger he was getting.
Until he was an infant in my Mom's arms.
Smaller he grew.
Smaller.
Until I looked over and Kikay was asleep with the blanket over her.
We woke her up and she lifted up the blanket to reveal...he wasn't there anymore.
:(
It was a sad process. I didn't want him to leave. To 'give up' and go away. I wanted him to stay, but his mind was made up.
So, we ended up in this huge old house.
With elevators and such with the scooby gang.
Trying to figure out stuff.
Explore.
The mansion had like 5 levels.
And ShaStep's family of nine kids were there as well.
I ran into Ev on the second floor I think. He was in his room, and I was exploring and his bathroom...was odd. It had...I counted 9 but he said that there were 12...13? shower heads in this master bedroom sized bathroom though the walls didn't have any blocking agents to them. It was a communal bathroom...of sorts.
You see this house was built...rather oddly.
It seemed like every floor was built so that it could house two families.
So there were two kitchens, and bathrooms, and bedrooms.
It was like each floor was over prepared to house a family in a 'house floor'
(I've dreamt of this place before, but somewhat different)
Some of the furnishings were old, others new, others crowded, others...well not less crowded.
There were rooms found behind every door.
And the elevators weren't always trustworthy.
The house gave off a...dark vibe.
Like there was something...well dark lurking within the walls, and we were trying to find them..it.
And it was trying to get us.
So I was on the fourth floor or the fifth floor and Daphne was there for a bit, and we were figuring out the elevator...and Ev was being kinda creepy and the house itself was creepy with all its random rooms and bedrooms and such.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment