Thursday, February 23, 2012

Juicen Photos

So...I'm the type of person to come up with random ideas.
When I'm given a situation, I'll just...spout out something random and weird.
Never expecting anything to come out of it.
Because most of the time it doesn't.
Sometimes it does.

For example.
Yesterday I was talking with a guy who likes Orange Juice.
Me...I'm very particular about my Orange juice.
I'm sensitive to the taste...sooo there are particular kinds I like.
And in retrospect...I think I like the ones that are 'fake' orange juice. Not the 'real' orange juice.
This guy though, likes basically every kind of orange juice. Or I suppose juice in general.
Anywho, for fun... I suggested he take a juice journey.
What's a juice journey?
You buy a bunch of different types of orange juice (or juice)
Get a bunch of cups.
Fill one cup up with one type of juice -repeat with all the juices.
And then 'take a juice journey'
lol
Basically you start with cup A and end with cup Z.

So that's a juice journey! :D lol.

On an unrelated subject...
I was in the institute staring at the wall of pictures with a few other members of council.
(we have our pictures on the wall)
and I commented...that for the week of April fools.
We should replace our nice pictures with pictures of us when we were younger. :) lol.
The others seemed to like this idea.
I wonder if it will actually happen. :P
It might be fun lol.

So there are a couple of random comment/concepts/ideas I've given just from situational stuff.

:)
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was with KelMil near a church...but then I was in her home...that was in the treetops of a forest...and she'd just had had a baby, and I was holding him in my arms. He was such a cute little baby ^^;;

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment