Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Overlap Yayness!

A long time ago, in a first college year away from home.
I had three classes.
Now at first glance these classes, didn't appear all that similar.
Health, Genetics, Geology.
And yet, upon taking these classes.
I found that all were intertwined.
When I learned about something in one class, the other two would then proceed to talk about the same topic then after.
*head desk*
That was tedious.
Of course I felt pretty smart, already knowing the information.
But, repeating it again and again...is rather boring.

Since that point...excluding the classes that are part of my major...because well...they have to be similar to each other.
I usually have had a few classes that overlap a bit.
The overlapping has decreased as more major classes were taken.
But then, in a burst of usefulness.
This overlapping emerged!
Dun dun dun!
In one of my ASL classes, we actually talked about Anatomy Terms!
Oooo
You can't imagine how giddy I was when I realized.
Hey!
Hey!
I know that!
haha I thought about standing up and saying "Look! Look I know that! Isn't that cool! I learned that in an Anatomy class and now you're learning it here! Haha!"
Then looking to DaBo and saying "Can I help teach please? Please!!"
-I actually enjoyed learning Anatomy terms.
You can bet I was excited this day in class.
Able to focus and everything :D
I even went along with the motions.
Pointing to the area in question with very little hesitation most of the time.

Yep ^^ That was exciting :D lol
Of course...its a Physiology class....soooo its to be expected that medical terms would pop up at some point...but it was still a welcome surprise to have what I learned in class overlap again. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It involved Meralto and I moving cars around in our front yard, and me being paranoid I would hit one. I think one of the cars didn't have a brake. I do know one of the cars was a black...umm Hudson Hornet, really fancy and valuable. I can't remember much else. :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment