Monday, February 27, 2012

A Dark Morning

Today started out rather dark.
Mostly because of the dream I had.
But besides that, I woke up before the sun.
So it was literally dark.
But I felt this dark feeling this morning.
Like it wasn't safe to be awake. To be moving about. to be leaving my apartment.
For a moment I considered going back to bed til the 'danger' had passed.
But I had an obligation. To get to the Institute for an early morning meeting.
So with a quick prayer before I left and a prayer in my heart, I left.
Oddly enough the feeling began to fade as I exited my apartment, and left when I entered the institute.
Though...I don't think I totally felt relaxed until after the sun came up.
With light in the sky, the darkness began to fade.
For which I'm grateful :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was running from Pirates...being shot at. A bullet hit me in the side.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: