Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Car de la Keys

So yesterday, one of my co chairs needed to borrow my keys before our meeting.
He wanted to grab the food for our meeting from the kitchen.
So I tossed the keys to him.
And apparently promptly forgot that I'd given them to him.
Our meeting proceeded.
And then it ended.
And I was like.
Yes. Now to walk to the car and go food shopping!
Cus we needed food.
So I left, dropping by the institute office to drop off the stuff we came up with in our meeting.
I got hung up a bit. Talking to a committee member.
Finally extracting myself from them.
I ended up heading the same direction.
So we talked some more.
Heading for the parking lot.
And....my phone rang.
I looked at it and it was one of my cochairs.
So I answered.
Sarnic....we have your keys.
()_()
Huh?
No way.
Yep.
I felt my pocket and everything.
No keys.
And I was like "Oh yah....I gave them to one of my cochairs."
Both the co chairs were together -one was giving the other one a ride home.
And they had my keys.
I was like...well I'm heading that way I'll just meet you in the parking lot.
Since they were already in the parking lot.
So I walked down to the parking lot.
Which involved...
going down alot of stairs,
Under the road -there was a person walkway tunnel.
I walked up the other side.
Coming out of the tunnel.
Just as my cochairs pulled up in their yellow fancy car.
We had timed it perfectly!
It was soo cool!
I felt like a White Ninja managing it so that neither side had to wait at all.
Because we arrived at the same time!
He tossed the keys to me.
And I felt all secret agent like.
:)
We continued to talk for a bit.
Then parted ways.
I was able to get into my car! lol :)
YES!

Speaking of cars.
Today Kikay and I were driving into school.
We were just getting ready to pull out of the parking lot.
I glanced left to check if there were any cars coming.
And noticed a girl walking along the side of the building.
I glanced to the right to see if there were any cars coming from that direction.
And saw the bus...just pulling away from the bus stop.
I glanced right and saw the girl looking a bit like
()_() OH NO!!
So what did I do?
Drove away.
Haha kidding.
I opened my door.
Because rolling down my window would take too long apparently.
And called to her.
"You need a ride?"
The grateful look on her face of "I'm saved" just brought warm fuzzies to my heart.
So we gave her a ride. :)
Awww.
Now... to park my car.
It was late enough in the day. (like almost 10am)
That Institute parking in the main parking lot...would be full.
Which meant that I would have to park...in outer darkness.
Lovingly called that because...its a ten minute walk to campus lol.
-anything on that side of campus is 'outer darkness' or timbucktoo depending on my mood that day.
Usually the testing center gets the 'outer darkness' distinction.
but I decided to drive along the main parking lot for kicks and giggles.
Because I was already in it.
And...I decided to just do it for fun.
And guess what.
A spot opened up!
I got to park in the main parking lot today!
YES!

^^

Until you next see these words; or see a Red Ninja....
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

The Dream

I think I was going to try and juggle....two of the balls were tennis balls, the other one a football and I was like. O.o I don't know if I can juggle this...
Anyway I was in a flat area...it was open ground like a desert, but with tiled floors. I was with a deaf person I knew, and I was there basically to interpret for them if they needed it. They weren't needing it and I ended up getting distracted with the huge tile circle that was like room size. And it was slowly spinning. So I got on it, walking on it.
Then I was staring at a fishtank that was located on the back of the headboard. There were a bunch of gold fish of different sizes and shapes. But they weren't doing well. My mom was there and she decided that they had fleas on them. So, they needed to be de fleaed so that they would survive.
The question was how to get them out of the fishtank?
Well Mom did something to the water...
and the fish came swimming out of the fishtank.
Mom grabbed one and set to de fleaing the gold fish.
While I gathered the rest, herding them down to my legs so that I could keep track of them.
I glanced up to the fishtank and thought I could see more black fleas in there.
Mom continued to take one fish at a time and deflea it
while I held them.
I don't know where the fish went after they were defleaed,
I'm not sure that they were put back into the tank or not.
Anyway...
 we got down to the last couple or four.
When the fish took off.
I chased them down to the bathroom, but they were now black/white/orange kittens.
That still needed to be defleaed
I had a bunch of homework I needed to do.
And I was almost late for school.
We were staying at another family's house.... I think it was Sparkle, Twinkle, and Bam's home.

Looking around my basement.
I felt like there were fleas and other insects everywhere.
I could see some too.
They weren't good conditions and I was leery of having a sleep over at my Aunt and Uncles home.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: