Thursday, February 9, 2012

Five Zero Zero

Guys!
Hey Guys!

Guess what?!?!
I have the most exciting news!!

>.>
<.<
This post....

is my

FIVE HUNDREDTH POST!!!!

500
500
500

(I won't do that 500 times..)

Isn't this exciting?!?!

lol....
Probably not to you but it is to me!

Just like some other exciting thing I discovered that has me all giddy....

and when I told my sister.....Kikay gave me the 'you're crazy but okay' look.

What is this you might ask?

Well....earlier today
(actually yesterday since I didn't get to writing this post until the next day but I'm pretending that its still yesterday because I can do that. ;) )
Earlier today while I was in an institute class....

I pulled out my Ipod Touch.

Why?
Because I was bored and waiting for class to start.
And it has my scriptures on it, because I decided to be 'lazy' today,
and not pack the actual set of scriptures I have in my backpack and give my back some relief.
Sooo I pulled it out.
And flipped tot he scriptures app and got into that.
And I noticed at the bottom of the screen there was this line of  'domathingymababbers'
buttons to push to do other scripture related stuff, like open more windows and such so I can be in multiple scriptures at once.
Well...
I noticed the last little 'button' looked like a sideways triangle I> <- like that.
So I pushed it.
And the I> shape changed to a [] [] Shape.
()_()
Wait a second.
I pushed the volume button up on my Ipod.
AND THERE WAS A VOICE SPEAKING!!!
It was reading the scripture I turned to!!!
Oh man!
Oh man!!
(yes I did get really giddy happy excited about this. Why?......I have no idea lol)
So I was like...WOW!!!
That arrow is a "play" button.
SOOO COOL!!
and then I was like...I wonder what happens when I turn to the general conferences I have on my Ipod?
Well...its not for all the conferences.
BUT
for the more recent ones...
IT PLAYS THE ACTUAL VOICES OF THE SPEAKERS GIVING THE TALK!!
and better yet.
I CAN PLAY ACTUAL VIDEO AS WELL!!
Yes! I can watch and listen to the conference talks if I choose too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It. Is. Sooooooooooooooooo. Cool!!

lol I can't believe it took me two months to figure that out. ^^;; Heh.

But now. Now I can use the power of my electronic scriptures in a whole new way!!!

mmmmmm  what sort of wildly awesome and not at all evil plan should I come up with......

:D I don't know!
But there you go!
500 posts and a really excited Sarnic about something that probably isn't all that exciting. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment