Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Secret Agent Communication

Today I sent out a simple text. Asking Kikay a question.
And she responds back with the answer plus the words "Don't Text Back."

My first thoughts?
No...not that she's in class and she doesn't want to be interrupted, or interrupt the class or something.
No.
I think...oh, she's in the middle of some intense secret mission thing.
She can't text back because she's in a highly delicate situation.
About to meet with some people to do a secret exchange.
Or other Secret Agent type of work.
That means.
If you text back I could get killed!
-Or I could get in trouble with the teacher lol.

lol I sometimes get butterflies in my chest as well when I read that because I think:
Oh no! Kikay is in trouble!
But most of the time, I look at the message and think the secret agent stuff. :)

Speaking of Secret Agent Stuff.
I felt...rather like I was in a forbidden part of the building today in school.
I thought I'd been on every floor in my college.
...Everyone but that Seventh Floor in that one Building.
But no. Today I discovered that a building I thought only had two levels....
actually had three.
This building had a basement!
I know this....
Because I had to meet a secret agency down there to exchange goods. ;) lol
They wanted my written essay.
I wanted the monetary currency they were offering me.
We met in the claustrophobic windowless classroom in this basement.
One that I never knew to exist.
And we made this exchange. An hour of my time.
Though our transaction isn't complete...
I will have to return to those darkened corridors again tomorrow to complete the exchange.
Another hour of my time with pen and paper.

>.>
<.<
I felt like I was somewhere forbidden, sneaking around underneath the higher upper's nose.

But the greatest secrety secret Agent communication I discovered today was.....

>.>
<.<
I can do Instant Messaging on my Ipod!! :D
lol you have no idea how excited I am to discover this.
Lets just say its the crazy smile, wide eyes of happiness and the jumping up and down like an eager bouncy ball excited. :D
I'm way more excited then I should be just because I thought I couldn't, because I'd tried before, but today out of curiosity I tried something different...
and walla! Instant Messaging communication! :D
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
I say this because this means I can have secret agent >.> <.< communications.
And nobody would be the wiser.
Actually they would assume I was talking to someone..since my ipod touch looks like the iphone...so they would assume I'm texting.
But that makes it all the more secret!
Because I'm NOT texting. :D
It's IMing!! :D
^^
Yep, super excited about that. :) lol.

And so concludes my three secret agent like things I encountered/discovered today :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a pirate's ship again. Swinging from a rope, sword in hand...I think holding a person in the other....and I was completing three..tasks.
The first...involved killing someone...I didn't like that. I remember striking a sword at a crack in a door....
The second or third.... I don't remember.
the dream faded soon after I woke up. :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment