Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means

Inconceivable!

You know...
I've discovered that my definition of a word...is totally different from other people's definition of the same word.
Or perhaps...I have multiple definitions, and they only have one?
I don't know.

But anyway...
About midway through my Crazy College Trip...
We had a down day...and I suggested that we go shopping.
All the girls loved this idea!
Soo we made a plan and drove out to go shopping!

...can you see where this is going? lol.

Yah.
Apparently....its true...that when girls go shopping.
They automatically go to clothes stores.

()_() NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

When I had been talking about going shopping...I was thinking along the lines of....well you know
Souvenir shopping.
Visiting all the unique shops that sell trinkets and all that.
Vacation shopping.
Like I do with my family.

The girls....I went with.....were thinking along the lines of.
Clothes
Clothes
and
more
Clothes.

MAKE IT STOP!!!

Honestly...I only really ever go shopping for clothes...when the new school year is about to start.
Maybe a 'new semester' is about to start.

But on vaca?
Not usually.

The girls on the other hand....it was like they were drawn to a light.
To the scent of new clothes.
Or something.

They migrated straight for the familarly named stores that the knew and loved.
O.o
You're in a city you've maybe never been to before. (like me)
And...you're in a store that can be found in almost every city around the state or even in your home town.
And you choose to go in there?!
I mean if it was some vintage shop, or a t-shirt place....
I could understand.

But seriously?!
Going to the shop you know and love?
Agh!
Not that I'd ever been in any of those stores before....
The others were mostly loving this experience...so yay for them.
After about a store and a half I had had enough...and basically said "Hey can we go to a non clothes store? oh look! there's one right here!"
It was their turn to be bored. lol.....
Oh well...at least they humored me.
>.< Not that I bought anything on this trip :( *sighs*

But I did have fun introducing the girls to Del Sol and their awesome color changing nail polish ^^;;

The moral of the story?
It's true that girls like to shop for clothes.
And I'll need to work on clarifying what I had in mind when I say 'let's go shopping!' lol

My car did humor me though on our way back to home base.
We tried to find a rock shop.
We found the site.
:( unfortunately it wasn't there anymore. :(
oh well.

At least we had fun 'shopping!' ;) right? lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a guy on a horse...he looked a bit like the main character in the new 3 musketeers movie.
And he had a young curly blonde haired girl sleeping on a pillow on front of him. And he was trying to keep the girl safe while there were dangerous people all around trying to harm her and him.

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again!

-S.N.D

1 comment:

  1. Naw! I love that character! He is amzing, and cute, and funny, and cute... :D

    ReplyDelete