Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Right Eye

Guys!.....
>.>
<.<

I've made a mini discovery that might actually disappear so I figured I'd talk about it now!
Okay.
So, I've had a headache for the past few hours....
And this time around....I've had a hard time focusing my eyes.
But I insisted to myself that I should I use my eyes....
since I can't really do anything without them.
As much I 'love' typing with my eyes closed lol.

But I was watching this thing on my ipod touch.
And I noticed.
That I tended to focus more on the image to the left...
then the image to the right.
Because my eyes weren't focused.
So I had that ghosty thing going on.
And since my head was tilted to the left...
it was actually the right eye that I was using to focus on the image.

I haven't tried this tilting my head to the right...
but I think...
O.O
I may be right eyed...
for now lol.

It's just weird, since I'm a lefty...to have my right eye doing something.
Though I guess I've been right brained since I'm left handed.
So there are two things I'm righty in! (for now) :)

Weird.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leave.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment