Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Stake Swarm

It started just past the stop light.
I looked in my review mirror.
And saw it.
The beginning.
They were behind me.
A long line of cars.
As far as the eye could see.
And ahead, some more cars as we made the bend to go down the hill.
More of the cars ahead.
It should have been a warning.
But it was just an odd phenomenon to see so many cars heading to one place.
And then....
the church came into view.
And the full chaos of what was happening came into view.
The church was swarming with cars.
Young men in suits and ties were holding signs at the entrances to the lot.

THOU SHALT NOT PASS!!!

;) haha. jk.
They said something like "We're full you can find parking at such and such a place."

And the lot WAS full.
Cars were already swarming out to the streets
Infesting any clear curbway in the near vicinity.
Kikay and I got caught up in this confusion, but then we saw salvation!
The nearby Institute parking lot!
It had yet to be swarmed over.
Only a few cars were there.
So we hightailed it over that way.
And parked with a street side view of the chaos.
And as we got out of our car and headed up the street.
Another army of cars appeared at the top of the hill
and Began their descent down to join in the swarm.

What was the cause of this mass swarming of cars today?
Double.
I repeat.
Double Stake Conference.

There are two church buildings in one parking  lot, holding different wards and stakes.
And somewhere on high.
It was deemed that both buildings should have their stake conferences today.
Hence....the chaos that was the parking lot.
lol I wonder if that will ever happen again.
Or if the mass exodus to stake conference.....
made it apparent that it shouldn't happen again.

()_() Sooo many cars.
I felt like I was in general conference instead of stake conference. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Kikay and I were standing in front of a mirror trying on swimsuits. She was figuring out if she liked hers or not. It was blue...with orange pink diagonal stripes halfway through it. While mine, was my regular swimsuit, but it felt weird on me. I kept messing with it and it looked more like a pair of shorts with a tank top shirt instead of a one-piece suit. I couldn't decide if that was how it was supposed to be or if something went wrong.
Then I was with my brother doing stuff with cars.
and this man...came up to me...we were training.
I had white wings, and I was trying to stay on the down low.
Training to be the next defender of the city.
But we didn't want anyone to know who I was, or what I was.
But people figured it out where i was, and started chasing me, trying to find me, corner me.
At one point I jumped over the railing of my neighbors garage with the intention to fly but my wings had disappeared, so I basically did a face plant into the grass/dirt two stories down. But since I was immortal, I was okay, I couldn't die.
I got up to my feet and ran.
Did some more training in a glass ball cube room.
And as I went to my neighbors, I was again surrounded,
but my trainer guy was with me too.
And the people didn't seem to realize that I was the person the were looking for.
They were my friends and such.
But I was totally panicking thinking that they would discover me at any moment.
I looked down and saw a rock on the ground.
So while the adults were talking
I bent down and scooped it up and ground it into the brick behind me, so that a nice pile of powder was formed.
I picked up a little bit of the whitish power and tossed it at a person's foot.
And the three people there....underneath their feet a white grainy slushy trail of snow/ice appeared and ice climbed up their ankles without them noticing.
I scooped up some more of the powder tossed it at people's feet and took off running to their surprised cries.
I ran up the street a couple of houses and ran into the backyard of a house that was tiered, I jumped and angled myself in such a way that I was able to land at the bottom of the tiered area safely. I tried to use my wings, but they still weren't working for me even though I knew they'd worked before.
I landed and took off running...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment