Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do you Explain that?

Explanations are hard.
Especially when it seems...so obvious what the answer to the question requiring the explanation should be...or basically when I've known the answer for so long...I really don't know how I know it. lol.

I was in the institute building doing institute stuff.
And a woman asked me what Dignity meant.
-English was her second language
Dignity? Oh sure it means! Uh....it means...dignity.

I started listing off different things...that didn't really mean dignity either.
'You have confidence in yourself. You look really good, you hold your head up high, you have experience, you can stay strong in the face of disaster...you know dignity.
lol.
It wasn't going very well.
I know what dignity is, but I have no idea how to explain it to another person without using the word dignity in the explanation.

So came and went another situation where I couldn't explain something again. :)

Oh well...I'll work on it next time it shows up. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in the car driving back home with my brother...and I found out the news that he now had a baby daughter, from an old girlfriend...and I was like O.o When did this happen? Why did this happen? He kept shifting in age from adult to his actual age as I tried to piece together if this was real or not. I reacted to the situation rather calmly though.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment