Friday, June 21, 2013

A Picture Moment

I feel like I should carry a camera around while I'm at work. That way, when the creatures I interact with daily do something crazy, I can get a picture!
Unfortunately, I doubt the managers would approve of me pausing to get pictures while I'm on the clock. Ah. So many moment's I've missed out on because I didn't have said camera on my person!

But.
Today, while I was working on opening up my department. I saw something, and I couldn't resist. So I dashed back to my stuff and grabbed my Ipod to get a picture. Knowing that it was possible that by the time I got back, the moment would be gone.
It wasn't.

 
This is what I found this morning while I was opening up cages to feed the reptiles their breakfast.
 
This is a Frilled Dragon.
And, it totally looks like he's praying to me. lol. His eyes were closed and everything.

Plus he gave me the dirtiest look when I moved his cage to open it up to feed him.
"Uh, excuse me. I'm kinda praying here, don't interrupt me!"

I couldn't resist though. It was such a random totally need to take a picture moment!



:)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment