Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Admirer

I have an admirer.
Of course...he's like 2 years old.
But an admirer nevertheless.

You see, I once again ventured into the Nursery to spend time with my mom and dad as they were watching the Nursery kids.
-The last time I ventured in, I got sick. We'll see if that happens this time.

In any case,
just after snack time, I was sitting on a chair,
and one of the little boys came up, and sat on the chair next to me.
He, munching on his frosted animal crackers.
Me, munching on my pretzels.

lol, he insisted that we just sit there.
Side by side.
And soon enough, I had the other six nursery kids all gathered around me.
Just sitting.

lol. I didn't realize I could captivate an audience so quickly.
I was just sitting there.
and everyone joined me.

lol we didn't stay quiet for long, we got into an animal noises.
And then into chasing each other around.
Occasionally, the young admirer would come up to me and say "Come sit!"
So, we'd go back to the chairs and sit.
Lol, he'd get mad if a different kid sat in 'my' chair.

And if I decided to sit elsewhere,
he would sit next to me.
Just quietly sit next to me.

Such a cute kid. lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream....had something to do with work and a crazy thing happening that usually doesn't happen in work...

-S.N.D

2 comments: