Saturday, June 29, 2013

Holding a Tooth Brush

I am a right handed brusher.

I came to this realization last night as I brushed my teeth.
Odd, considering that I'm left-handed...

But in any case. I brush my teeth with my right hand.
This little fact came to my attention,
because last night my right wrist/arm/shoulder was hurting like crazy.
-I assume from spending a couple of hours scrubbing fish tanks at work.
Insomuch that I decided to brush my teeth with my left hand,
to save my right from having to work any more for the rest of the evening.

Totally awkward.
My left hand had no idea how to hold the brush or to get the right angle on my teeth.
It was rather sad.
My right hand took pity on my left hand's incompetence and took over. (My right hand got impatient I suppose) Even though my arm ached, I did get my teeth brushed much faster.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment