Saturday, June 15, 2013

For Good

I may or may not still be a bit obsessed with the show Sherlock.
I'm actually enjoying watching the episodes over again, as I'm catching more details now that I'm not just trying to comprehend what Sherlock is blabbering on about.
And continuing in with my obsession, I'm still checking out the occasional music vids.
Since my last favorite video had a song from the play 'Wicked' I wanted to see what other songs had been used along with clips from the Sherlock series.

I found this amazing one.
Totally brought tears to my eyes upon watching it. As it fit so well!

Presenting: Sherlock -For Good
Note: You will need to be on a computer to see this vid, it apparently doesn't work on mobile devices. :(

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

You know those moments when you pretend to be someone you're not to get accepted by people you really admire? Well, I'd taken on one of the bigger lies when I encountered a group of friends that I wanted to join, but couldn't. For one. I didn't have powers. For two. I was an orphan and so didn't actually have a place to live. They stopped at the gate to my house (my parents home, though it wasn't 'my' home.) I noticed a book laying on the ground, by a famous author -whose home we were standing outside of. I picked it up, and the group immediately started wondering why I had that book. -it was a school book to the school I didn't go to- and so I told them that I lived here, that the famous author was really my father, and booked it inside. They really wanted to come inside, but I managed to force the door shut on their faces and lock it. Because I didn't want them to know I'd lied to them, as I really wanted to be their friend. I couldn't tell them the truth. Unfortunately they persisted in standing outside the glass door, waiting to come in. My parents actually commented on it, but I told them to leave the kids out there. They couldn't know. In any case, I worked with my family on planning our cruise, and what we were going to do, though I had a hard time focusing because I knew it would only be a matter of time before the group of teenagers got inside and found out I'd been lying....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment