Saturday, June 1, 2013

Robotic Moves

I tend to avoid the reality tv shows for the most part.
Why?
Because there are people who go in for auditions who have life stories that totally connect you to the contestant, and you want them to get in...
and then they don't.

I hate that. Especially if the person was actually pretty good!
Why not say yes?

Because you can't say yes to everyone apparently.
But in any case.
The shows where you have to audition for them...I'm not into.

However, I made an exception one night,
as my roomie loves a particular audition show -So You Think You Can Dance.
-though admittedly not the audition parts.
And this one night it happened to be on tv while she was home.
So I switched it over to the show so she could watch.
Go figure...she didn't watch most of it.
But I did.
Just out of fascination of how people could dance like that.

One contestant in particular stood out to me, even after the show was over.

And it was this guy: (Long intro first)


Isn't that cool!!
I have no idea how he does it,
but I love to watch him move in time to the beat of the music!

And I'm super glad that this one story that I actually liked made it through...
to the next round. Hopefully he makes it to the part of the show where he gets votes every night by the public. :)

Amazing. Simply amazing. :)
I'm glad I tuned in this once to a reality show just to see this. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream...had something to do with Sherlock Holmes....

No comments:

Post a Comment