Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Taking The Plunge

After who knows how long...
I finally jumped ship.
And joined my friends in their Sherlock obsession.
The BBC version.
It was after a lot of persuasion by them, and coworkers.
That I finally consented to watch them.
What can I say? I'm stubborn like that.
Refusing to get obsessed with other shows while every one else is obsessed with them. lol.
Well...I finished the six episodes.

Wow.
It's...like a breath of fresh air to find a tv show that's soo....wow.
It's amazing how well I got sucked into Sherlock's world. How believable everything was.
I mean, I like the Downey Sherlock, and thought the attention to detail was cool.
This...was wow. How so much can be seen even in the modern day. Wow.
It totally had me wondering...what would Sherlock know about me from just one look?
Twists, turns, humor, wit....ah. So much! It's awesome!

Now...friends may ask.
Who do I like better?
Sherlock. Or. Watson?

Okay.
For Season One.
Sherlock Totally bugged me.
While I was totally fascinated by how he solved crimes.
I preferred Watson. His facial expressions, the words he used. It was fun to watch him and I liked how he worked with Sherlock. It was a fun dichotomy.
Plus, Watson has a blog! ;) haha.
Yah, I liked the chemistry between the two.

No, Sherlock didn't grow on me...until I got to see that he was actually human.
That he did care.
That he did have a heart.
Even if he chooses not to show it.

It started when he apologized to Molly at Christmas.
And totally in the last episode of season two. When he put his friends first instead of solving the crime.
Totally got me.
Ah.
They're both soo good.
I really can't choose now.
So many things I like.
Characteristics that bug me.
It's pretty even to me. They're both good. :)

Hehe. And it's even more fun when I find videos like this:

Ah. Fun. So much fun. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next in Season 3.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

 Sherlock had died...though I didn't believe it. In fact knew he wasn't dead. Though I had to help him to keep up the act of pretending to be dead. I ended up going into this building...with my family...exploring it, but ended up being kinda chased up and down stairs, trying to keep the secrets, trying to get out. Avoiding things....and having to go to school. Even though I was suffering from the passing of Sherlock...I still had one more class I needed to get to. History. I was going to have a final in that class and my anthropology teacher Brother Knowlton would be in charge of it. The problem is...I hadn't studied at all. I knew we would be reviewing today and I totally needed to get the review in so I would know what I needed to study that I hadn't studied. Only...a few minutes after I sat down, my parents came in telling me that we were going to go see a movie! I was excited...but...a bit hesitant, I mean, I need to have this review. But my parents overroad my concerns and practically dragged me out of the classroom to my teacher's intense displeasure....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment